Mrs. Itohan Folashade Ekere
Mrs Ekere is a graduate of Law from the University of Benin, Edo State. Her functions as the Legal Adviser of the company includes:
- Negotiating, analyzing, drafting, reviewing and interpreting various legal documents.
- Closely coordinating the compliance functions regarding all legal matters related to the companys subsidiaries.
- Instructing and managing external legal counsels to advise on and/or act on behalf of the company's subsidiaries on any given legal matter.
- Advising on and implementing legal processes and procedures to be undertaken by all the departments of the company.
- Providing corporate secretarial services to the company.
- Interacting with government departments and agencies on various regulatory matters.
- Liaising with ministries and courts on all matters related to the company's legal affairs.
- Assisting in the revision and amendments of the company's policies and procedures.
- Ensuring on a constant basis, that the company abides by all related laws and regulations.